terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

Some things never change...

This is something I wrote long ago. In the day I but dreamed of becoming a biologist. But somehow it makes sense right now. Not the precise words, but the meaning behind them. I kinda represents some events of last one or two years.

Falling - 16 dez 2004


Critical damage on a meaningless strike,
Critical failure on active defenses...
The will fin'lly broken, there shall be no healing
Perchance only Estë could help him right now...


The western light fading, the stars growing weaker
Immortal land - far away it's not for me...
A totally broken man, a dreamless daydreamer
The future is hopeless, just sorrow I see...


A critical strike when defences were zero,
The poison still flows through my veins...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário